In times of ultimate sadness and horror; the human mind becomes easily malleable to outside influences where normally structured and considered thoughts act as a bulwark.
With another Malaysian Airliner down and all aboard lost over a battlefront contested area of Ukraine; the loss of innocent international lives seems not just a crime of the airways, but one against all humanity.
The personal sadness for families this act of war has brought to the so many loved ones of the victims is incalculable and this is a story, a narrative all on its own in this event; but the who; the why and the how; this is the other story, the other narrative altogether.
It is this latter narrative which must not be lost in the fog of sorrow and emotion. I will start by saying our Ally the United States is not always trust worthy any more. Not with its words and nor with its money.
- The Ukraine has been a NATO front line for the USA’s push against Russia for years and this is so well known it is not necessary to rehash the evidence of their doing so.
- The right wing arm of the current Ukrainian Government is allegedly linked well to the killing of innocents in protests during the recent uprising to oust the democratically elected leader of Ukraine.
- The world’s main stream media in many cases appeared to pull back the same bed sheets as the US propaganda machine from day one; yet there were no facts to support the rhetoric they flooded the public with.
- Vladimir Putin upstaged the United States with the peaceful annexation of Crimea and from that date he became their anti-Christ. Russia became the enemy of Ukraine which became the true battleground for the Ukrainian peoples to spill their blood upon; but more importantly; became the cold war battle ground for the US to rush out and keep poking the quiet stalwart neighbouring bear.
- It was, possible for the Rebels of east Ukraine to do so;
- It was, possible for the Ukrainian Military to do so;
- It was, possible for the Russians to do so, and;
- It was possible for the United States Military to do so.
It is also clear should the Terrorists have somehow had in their possession, the equipment and skills; shooting down an International airliner full of the world’s citizens would bring upon them nothing but condemnation of the ultimate kind from the rest of the world. The only reason this side could have shot down MH17, is by error of judgement of target.
Yes Russian military had the skill, the weaponry and the position to be able to bring down MH17. No such action would be countenanced from their command to do so. Yet should they have done so; once again nothing but bad bad response could be forth-coming from such an action. Russia had zero to gain and maximum loss to expect from such an action.
The United States and the Ukraine are one here. There are so many US trained spooks and special forces wandering the landscape of local and wider areas of Ukraine and Europe today. Who are they training? What weaponry have they supplied covertly to whom within the Ukrainian forces? How many drones are in the skies and what weaponry is attached to those stealthy wings?
If a plane such as MH17 was brought down over Eastern Ukraine as has been done, and all blame was directed towards the rebels; well now we perhaps have reason for such a heinous action to occur. Not at or by the hands of inept rebels per-se’; but by the hands of others making it appear so. All that is needed after such an action is the assistance of an already biased media and suddenly we have exactly what we have today; “Russian backed rebels shoot down international jet full of global citizens.”
No facts; no known truths; no substance; just another global public indoctrination by a western compliant media reporting spin from desperate Politicians so furious with Vladimir Putin’s ability to shaft them with a chess player’s skill and logic. Would they use an event like the killing of 297 innocent souls as a pawn in their game to encircle the last realms’ of the Bear; a bear who still wields sharp claws?
The Syrian gas rockets fiasco; the non-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq; are just two contrivances most today are familiar with. United States is quick to rhetorically skewer its foes falsely, all the while holding designs to rain bombs down upon those they wish to depose and or dispose of, the moment the global public are on side.
This brutal act of mass killing in the skies over Ukraine has a culprit that is for sure; but who that culprit is has yet a long dust billowing road to traverse before such a culprit can hang from the gallows. What is certain is; that he who cried first “Not me Not me” while their ally cried “We know it is not the Ukraine” is indicative in the first instance of a guilty conscience and such decriers need to be subjected to the harshest scrutiny and investigations.
Reported in the NY Post @1203pm 17/07/2014: The doomed aircraft had been tracked by a surface-to-air missile system right before it went down, a senior US official told CNN. The United States was working to track the rocket’s trajectory to determine its origin, the official said.
American intelligence authorities believe it unlikely that the Ukrainian government had the capacity to take down the plane. Kiev was quick to blame the tragedy on pro-Russian, anti-government rebels who have been waging a separatist war.
It matters not for the victims of MH17 who; but those left behind and we the people can have no forgiveness for those ‘who’, who caused this crime to occur. They are criminals of the worst kind; be it error or intent; the crime is unfathomable and unconscionable.
As a global nation though; we must first find ‘who’ those criminals are. I for one am not pointing the finger at one, when there is perhaps good reason to be looking closer at those whom we believe are supposedly above reproach.