NOT GUILTY Verdict slammed Perth DPP Tainted Evidence

Child sexual abuse is not tolerated by Australians. The use of such allegations as a tool to further the vindictive personal hatred of a partner is deplorable and to tutor your two young daughters to support fabricated evidence is despicable. Involving authorities in a vendetta to satisfy a personal agenda utilising this fabricated evidence is shameful. Leanne Patricia Daley is such a person.

On Wednesday March 18 2015 she and the entourage of Police and Child Protection personnel were discredited before a jury in the Perth Court when a verdict of “not guilty on all charges” was returned after just two hours to finally vindicate Robert Paul McJannett who walked free totally exonerated of these malicious charges laid in 2009.

The Western Australian judicial is world renowned for never letting justice or constitutional rights get in the way of the “good ole boys” personal agenda.

Confined to the dock Rob McJannett represented himself [usually a suicide mission] from the hundreds of hours it took him in preparation.  He had documents and videos stacked on a tiny table with more packed in a suitcase beside him then without input of a WA marionette lawyer he systematically dismantled the dubious evidence presented by the prosecution over the course of a marathon 15 day trial.

The prosecution team working with engineered evidence underestimated this crane driver’s ability in court to present his case. He exposed a chain of collusion and conspiracy between the DPP, Police and Child Services whose agenda was to mislead the court and incarcerate an innocent man.

SOS-NEWS “smelt a rat” in 2009 when Rob McJannett confided that Leanne Daley had made these allegations against him. Investigations conducted by SOS-NEWS confirmed the evidence was tainted and doubtful at best. Despite these issues the authorities had an agenda and did not concern themselves with the little matter of the truth. They continued to their taxpayer funded trial.

With truth and remarkable resilience on his side Robert Paul McJannett was able to stand before a jury in a biased court system exposing the perpetrators of this malicious prosecution.

The full story will be published when the dust settles and congratulations to you Rob you have given us all hope.

Harry Palmer
SOS-NEWS

Advertisements

Peter Spencer’s Fight for Aussie Farmers In Limbo over Funding problem

ABC News:
Funding for the Peter Spencer court case appears to be in limbo and possibly could be cut.

Farmer Peter Spencer made the headlines when he sat up a pole on his property on a hunger strike for 52 days in 2009.

He was protesting over his over his right to clear native vegetation on his property in south-east NSW and later began demanding that he be compensated for a loss of carbon credits.

This formed the basis of a court case that went all the way to the High Court, centering around native vegetation and carbon credits, and whether farmers are owed compensation from the Commonwealth acquiring credits from Australian farmers.

Sources close to the Spencer camp say that they have been informed that the fighting fund assistance, previously forthcoming, to back the legal fight against the Commonwealth has been stopped, and they claim they have been left high and dry, just as they are due to go to trial.

But the Australian Farmers Fighting Fund says that’s not accurate.

Chairman of the AFFF, Hugh Nivison, says the fund had only committed to funding the process of legal discovery and it’s now looking at the documents to see if any more assistance is warranted, according to the merits of the evidence.

“It is a complicated issue and we want to have a look at the evidence before we make a decision on where we go to from here,” he said.

SOS-NEWS Comment:
For those who need to understand the Peter Spencer story, his 52 day pole sitting protest exposing government land theft by Liberals, Labor and Greens agenda to remove farmers from the land, visit our comprehensive background of facts, rallies and court documents at; http://sosnews.org/index.php?page=Peter-Spencer

In July 1985, a rally of some 45,000 farmers moved on Canberra sending a shockwave through the federal parliament with claims of high taxes and escalating interest rates on farmers. The rally harvested massive donations and a fighting fund was introduced. The end results of that rally, taxes and interest rate continue to rise on rural business.

The only other serious rally was on 10th February 2010 by farmers to hit Canberra hard was for Peter Spencer’s SOLO fight for farmers rights which saw some 3,000 rally in front of the federal parliament with radio 2GB personality Alan Jones leading the many speakers which included Barnaby Joyce and then opposition leader Tony Abbott, who states, an Australia without a farming community would not be Australia… and many more commitments he made but now hides since Liberals took government.

The statement from Australian Farmers Fighting Fund (AFFF) (NFF) Trustees chairman Hugh Nivison under the banner of the National Farmers Federation they only funded discovery of documents ordered by the High Court. They were privy to these document Spencer had on file from internet research that required the original copies under discovery to fight the case is a nonsense. It seems the NFF march in a fifth column as the case against the government moves to trial.

We understand from many rural sources that farmer organisation across Australia have lost extensive membership no longer representing the majority of families on the land as they play politics in lieu of supporting the reason for their existence.

There are many recordings of Alan Jones and other radio presenters broadcasts covering the Spencer story along with the rally speakers and now 4 years down the track, a change of government in power for more than 12 months makes it worth while visiting our Peter Spencer area of SOS-NEWS where you may listen to the recoded information, form your own opinion how the two party system of government work in tandem for the one agenda – to get rid of our farmers.

Here is the link to visit – http://sosnews.org/index.php?page=canberra-rallies – please pass it around to show the fight for Australian farmers Peter Spencer has not forgotten as it now appears other most certainly wish to forget.